Thursday, May 21, 2009

I learned this verse a million years ago by heart....it seems it may take my lifetime to learn it by "soul"....to allow it to go so deep into the crevices of my being, that when my own thoughts, or others actions attempt to drive me to the depths of despair, I will immediately grab hold of this promise from my Father, remember it and live my life according to the promise rather than by the plea I seem to repeat, that is for the pain to be taken away...for the "cup" of sorrow to be passed over my life. What nonsense. Learning IS this life! Why do I expect any less than that?! Help me Father to remember....remember....remember.....
"Casting the WHOLE of your care, all your worries, all your anxieties, all your concern ONCE AND FOR ALL on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. And after you have suffered a little while (and "little"is obviously seen by an Omnipotent GOD differently than I see it!), the God of all grace, who imparts all blessing and favor, who has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus, WILL HIMSELF COMPLETE AND MAKE YOU WHAT YOU OUGHT TO BE , establish and ground you securely and strengthen and settle you!"
Hello? Can I get an AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment