Saturday, April 11, 2009

Answer.....

To last blog......"Why are you cast down Oh my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disqueted within me? Hope in God and WAIT EXPECTANTLY for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my help and my God. O my God, my life is cast down upon me and I find the burden more than I can bear!! Therefore will I EARNESTLY REMEMBER YOU from the land of the Jordan River and the summits of Mout Hermon, ....Roaring deep calls to roaring deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me. Yet the Lord will command His loving kindness in the daytime and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life! Why are you cast down O my soul? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? HOPE IN GOD AND WAIT EXPECTANTLY FOR HIM, FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM WHO IS THE HELP OF MY COUNTENANCE AND MY GOD!!" He is risen indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment