Friday, April 10, 2009

Mood Swings

Why do I have them all the time?!!! AGRHGHHHHH!!! I can have such a positive outlook one day and the next be down so far in the opposite direction!! Stabilization seems to elude me at times. Yet, I try. I won't give up. This has been a very hard year, and I wish I could blame it on that, but this has been a lifelong curse that seems to never go away. I know God has good plans for me, but like Job, I sometimes wonder what the reason is or what the outcome could possibly be! NEVERTHELESS... I press on....just harder to press on during days like this. Sometimes I feel like I am doing good to tread the waters of this life and at others, I feel like I am just floating on my back in serenity looking up at the sky and the clouds that float by carefree. Is this just LIFE? Are there other people like this?!! Surely it is universal and I will take some comfort in that fact. And yet.....I guess it keeps me close to my Source and that....is a good thing. Just wish there were an easier way...an easy button would help. Feelings are fickle. I know the facts. I try to keep them harnessed and in place...at times that is hard on the old strength of fortitude....need a break....from what though? Reality? No. I have tried that and it NEVER works!! From treading I think....yes, that will do....treading....
So...onward and upward and another day goes by...seemingly wasted. ......and yet, is it? If I am learning the lesson I guess it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment