Monday, March 30, 2009

Life is Limbo....

Life is organic....it is evolutionary....ever changing ....unsettled and unsettling....Just when you seem to "get it", "it" changes! Just when you think you know where you are "going", the road does a 180 on you. Just when you get the song memorized, they throw in a new verse! Ever and always changing....and why? To keep us on our toes? To torture us? No...to teach us/ME things I would be too comfortable to learn otherwise. The verse God gave to me for this phenomenon is this; "As an eagle that STIRS UP HER NEST, THAT FLUTTERS OVER HER YOUNG, He spread abroad His wings and He took them, He bore them on His pinions. So the Lord alone led him.."
There you have it. Simple. Straight. He takes me out of my "nest" of comfort and stirs up my life, so that I can learn His lessons...His truths....His reality....Only by experience do we actually put into practice what we THINK we know! Thank God He cares enough for me to stir my nest!! It has gotten rigid at times, stinky at times and stagnant.....Kind of like spring cleaning of the soul.....

No comments:

Post a Comment